Information we collect and receive
We may collect and/or receive information from You in the following situations:
- When You sign up as a User or register an account with the Website
- When You choose to connect your log-in or account with an external third-party service or application, such as Facebook.
- When You use the features, functions and services available on the Website, such as submitting a new Product request, visiting a Product listing or clicking on a Merchant link
- If You contact Us, for example, with a query or to report a problem.
- If You interact with Us offline or through an external third party.
We may collect and/or receive the following information from You:
- Account credentials such as email address.
- Usage information on the Website such as interactions with Product listings and Merchant links.
- Any other information disclosed directly or indirectly by You through the use of the Website and/or correspondence with Us.
- Aggregated information derived through the use of the Website and/or correspondence with Us.
By providing Us with any information relating to a third party e.g. your spouse, children, parents, You represent to Us that You have validly obtained the consent of the third party to provide Us with their information for the respective purposes.
You can generally use and/or browse the Website without providing any personal information or data, nor are You under any obligation to provide such personal information or data to Us. However, if You choose not to provide such personal information or data to Us, or revoke permission for Us to collect or receive such personal information or data, certain features, functions and/or services on the Website may not be available to You.
Use and storage of information collected and received
We may use the information collected and/or received from You in the following ways:
- To verify your identity, update Our records and maintain your account with Us
- To provide, and improve, the features, functions and/or services to You via Our Website
- To correspond with You regarding any queries, feedback, dispute, notifications etc
- To send You updates regarding Product listings, price comparison and Merchant info, as well as for marketing/promotional purpose. These updates may be sent via emails and/or push notifications. You can inform Us to stop sending You such updates at any time via the Contact Us page or via email at email@example.com
- To detect and monitor any prohibited activities, or any activities which are in violation of Our terms and conditions.
- To conduct surveys, analysis and/or research on how Our Website is being used and how it can be improved
- To abide by laws and regulations with the relevant authorities
We respect your privacy and will not sell your personal information or data to a third party. Your information and/or aggregated user data may be made accessible to external partners or service providers such as Google Analytics, for the purpose of analysing usage patterns on Our Website and improving Our service to You. Aggregated data and/or statistics will not contain information which can be used to identify You.
We may retain your personal information or data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We will cease to retain your personal information or data as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which it was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
Links to external third party websites
Our Website may provide links to external third party websites, including but not limited to external Merchant platforms. We do not assume any responsibility for the privacy policies, practices, Products, services and/or content of these external third party websites, which are not under Our control. You are advised to check the privacy policies and practices of these external third party websites prior to browsing and/or using them.
Last updated: 11 June 2020