Prices of Bellamy’s Organic
The average prices for Bellamy’s Organic formula in 2022 in Singapore are as follow (based on lowest prices in Loviya):
- Infant Formula, Stage 1, 900g: S$37.6
- Follow-on Formula, Stage 2, 900g: S$38.2
- Toddler Milk Drink, Stage 3, 900g: S$28.3
- Junior Milk Drink, Stage 4, 900g: S$37.2
- Pregnancy Formula, 900g: S$32
What is Bellamy's Organic formula milk?
Milk is vital for any infant, child, or pregnant woman's health. One of the most popular formula milk brands in Singapore is Bellamy's Organic.
Bellamy's Organic originated from Australia. Organic formula milk for babies is popular among parents who want to provide their children with organic and healthy milk.
Who owns Bellamy's Organic?
The company was founded by Dooley Crighton-Bellamy and David Bellamy in 2000 in Tasmania, Australia. It started as an entrant into the market of organic food products. The company initially sold organic pork, beef, and lamb from Tasmania.
Later, the company branched into the baby food market and released the first organically certified baby food in Australia in 2004. A year later, the company released Bellamy’s Organic formula milk to numerous positive reviews. The formula milk became Australia’s first mainstream formula that was sold in supermarkets.
To this day, Bellamy’s Organic has sold millions of milk products to many households in Australia, Singapore, and more. Its top sellers are Bellamy's Organic formula 1, 2, 3, and 4. Aside from the milk, the company also produces other baby food products.
What are the different stages of Bellamy's Organic milk powder for children?
For milk products, the company's leading offers are milk powder for children with four stages, which are made in Australia. If you are looking for good organic milk formula, this brand is definitely one of your top choices.
Let’s go into a more detailed review for each stage sold in Singapore below!
Bellamy's Organic Stage 1 (Infant Formula)
The first stage of Bellamy's Organic's line of children formula milk is Stage 1. Stage 1 is offered to babies from 0 to 6 months old. This infant or newborn formula is crafted to ensure that all the minerals and vitamins baby needs are met sufficiently.
Bellamy’s Organic Stage 1 reviews online especially highlight how this infant formula is whey dominant. Whey dominant formulas are suitable for infants because they are based on whey protein. It makes the milk easier to digest for infants, especially those aged four months and below. So, if your baby is aged under six months, Stage 1 is the milk for you.
Bellamy's Organic Stage 2 (Follow-on Formula)
Once the baby reaches 6 to 12 months, they can now step up the milk hierarchy and get Bellamy’s Organic Step 2. This formula is known as the Follow-on Formula. The primary purpose of the milk formula is to complement the minerals, vitamins, and other nutrients that the baby needs as they grow from 6 to 12 months.
This milk is casein dominant which means that it is primarily based on curd taken from dairy or cow's milk. Compared to the whey dominant infant formula, the casein dominant formula is more suitable for older babies since they can digest casein better. Hence, this formula is ideal for your baby if they are over six months old.
Bellamy's Organic Stage 3 (Toddler Milk Drink)
If your child is 12 months and above, they are now ready for Bellamy's Organic 3. This milk is suitable for toddlers aged 1 to 3 years old. It is made from cow's milk that is certified organic. It is added with nutrients like essential fatty acids, prebiotic, and 16 vitamins and minerals.
The ingredients of this formula are essential in supporting the active lifestyle of your toddlers. When you use this milk as a supplementary drink for your child's healthy food intake, you will see even better results.
Bellamy's Organic Stage 4 (Junior Milk Drink)
Once your child reaches three years old and above, they are now suitable to drink Bellamy’s Organic Step 4. This formula is a junior milk drink intended to support children's dietary intake over three years old. It is made from premium organic cow's milk added with minerals and vitamins to ensure that your child stays lively and healthy.
Specifically, this milk can help boost your child’s cognitive function, immunity, vision, bones and teeth development, and more. So, if you want to start your child on milk formula or transit from Stage 3 milk, then this Stage 4 is a must-try.
Is there a Bellamy's Organic milk powder for pregnant women?
The company puts great importance on pregnant expectant mothers as much as the babies themselves. Bellamy's Organic pregnancy milk reviews illustrate that mothers and those who are expecting love the product. Unlike other maternity milk, mothers can drink the organic pregnancy formula before, during, and after pregnancy.
It not only serves as a cheaper alternative to other pregnancy milks out there, but it also provides so many nutrients and minerals to support all stages of pregnancy.
Bellamy's Organic formula nutritional information
All milk formula from the company contains many essential minerals and vitamins. Some of the main ingredients and nutrients are outlined below.
Bellamy's Organic infant formula
The Bellamy’s Organic 1 and 2 infant formulas are packed with the following nutrients:
- Essential fats like omega 3 and omega 6 that help promote brain development
- Carbohydrate that provides the needed energy source
- Vitamins like A, B1 (Thiamin), B2 (Riboflavin), B6, C, D, E, and more that help boost immunity against disease and keep the baby healthy and active
- Minerals like iron, calcium, zinc, iodine, potassium, selenium, magnesium, and more that help boost the growth of bones, muscles, and internal organs
- Compounds like choline and inositol help in cell maintenance and proper metabolism of fat and nutrients
- Prebiotics (GOS) that help boost digestive health
Bellamy's Organic children formula
Bellamy’s Organic 3 and 4 contain the following nutrients:
- Protein that helps in the repair and maintenance of body tissues
- Fatty acids like DHA, omega 3 and 6 that help boost brain activity and support a healthy heart
- Prebiotic (GOS) for better digestive health
- Carbohydrate for energy
- Eight essential minerals including iron, zinc, iodine, calcium, sodium, and more for the growth and development of the body
- Ten essential vitamins, including A, B, C, D, and E for immunity and health
- Dietary fibre helps stabilise sugar, lower cholesterol, and with digestion.
Bellamy's Organic pregnancy formula
The pregnancy formula contains the following nutrients:
- Protein for better tissue health
- Folic acid to support development of the foetus’ brain, skull and spinal cord
- Essential fats like omega 3 and 6 to boost heart and brain health
- Carbohydrates for energy
- Dietary fibre for better digestion, lower cholesterol, and stable sugar level
- Prebiotics like GOS and FOS for better digestion and to reduce constipation
- Minerals like sodium, calcium, zinc, iodine, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and more to support baby's growth and development
- Vitamins like A, B, C, D, and E to boost mother and baby's immunity and health
What is special about Bellamy's Organic?
Many significant points make the milk products of Bellamy's Organic special, such as the following:
- Certified organic
Its organic certification is a key reason behind the positive reviews for Bellamy's Organic in Singapore and Australia. Many products these days are littered with so many commercial ingredients, which can be dangerous to our health. However, you can be assured that you or your child will get purely organic goodness with Bellamy's Organic milk formula.
- Free of any artificial preservatives
To ensure that everything stays organic, the milk products and foods provided by the company do not have any artificial preservatives.
- Free of any artificial colour
Aside from the lack of any artificial preservatives, the company also promotes colouring-free products. So, all products sold retain their natural colours.
- Free of any artificial flavour
Along with colour, there are also no signs of artificial flavour. It means that the taste of the milk powders and foods is all-natural.
- Free of any pesticide
The pastures where the cows graze, where the grasses and plants grow, are all free of any pesticide to ensure the products stay healthy and natural.
- Free of any GMO content
Lastly, the cows from which the milk is sourced are not fed with any genetically modified food. It is to ensure that the cows only eat organic, natural food. Nor are the cows subjected to any antibiotics or hormonal treatment.
Weight of Bellamy's Organic for sale in Singapore
Bellamy’s Organic milk powders in Singapore are sold in the following weights:
- Step 1 – 900 g
- Step 2 – 900 g
- Step 3 – 900 g
- Step 4 – 900 g
- Pregnancy Formula – 900 g
Feeding guides for Bellamy’s Organic
The feed amounts and frequency depend on the respective stage of the milk, as well as how old your baby is, as follow:
- 2 weeks old: 1 scoop with 60ml water, 7 to 8 feeds per day
- 4 weeks old: 2 scoops with 120ml water, 6 feeds per day
- 2 months old: 2 scoops with 120ml water, 6 feeds per day
- 4 months old: 3 scoops with 180ml water, 5 feeds per day
- 6 months old: 3 scoops with 180ml water, 5 feeds per day
- 6 to 12 months old: 4 scoops with 240ml water, 3 to 4 feeds per day
- Above 12 months old: 4 scoops with 200ml water, 1 to 2 feeds per day
- Above 3 years old: 4 scoops with 200ml water, 1 to 2 feeds per day
- 4 scoops with 200ml water, 1 to 2 feeds per day
What are the side effects?
Some potential side effects of Bellamy’s Organic formula are the following:
- Constipation – One of the reasons could be incorrect or excessive milk concentrations in the feed. Always make sure you follow the serving instruction for the respective stage.
Give you little one a healthy mix of food, formula, fruits, with lots of fluids in between to reduce the chances of constipation.
- Allergy – Unfortunately, dairy or cow milk is one of the main causes of food allergies in children. Allergies are often triggered by whey or casein, the milk proteins present in Bellamy Organic milk. Though less common, some children may also be allergic to prebiotics like GOS.
Hence if you are trying out a new formula milk brand on your child, it’s always a good idea to get some samples first. Any allergic reactions will usually present themselves within 30 minutes.
- Bloating – Signs such as bloating, reflux and passing gas may be normal, especially if your baby is just transiting from breastmilk to formula, or has just started on a new formula brand. However, if you notice other signs such as changes in stool colour or loss of appetite, please seek prompt medical attention.
Is Bellamy's Organic Halal?
The company's milk powders, and other products are certified halal. That is why many people looking for halal milk give these Bellamy's Organic milk reviews nothing less than five stars. You can check out reviews for stage 1, stage 2, and stage 3 and see what people say.
Where to buy Bellamy’s Organic formula milk in Singapore
In Singapore, you can get Bellamy’s Organic formula milk in many places. These include online stores in Shopee, Lazada, Amazon, Qoo10, as well as online merchants such as NTUC Fairprice, Watsons, Guardian and EA Mart.
But do you know which of these online stores and merchants offer the best discounts at any one time? Or do you know when and where to stock up on Bellamy’s Organic milk, so as to get the best value for your money?
Loviya can help you with all these, by allowing you to easily compare prices between top online marketplaces and merchants in Singapore. You can also subscribe to our price alerts, and get notified whenever there are promotions running for your products.
Can't find the product you want? Request for new product here